Saturday, February 16, 2008

I was shy to blog

I was shy to express myself on blog !!!. I was scared that someone will read the pages of my mind and understand me ! What was I thinking? Is it possible to understand someone as whole just by reading thoughts ???? I laughed at myself. Its a myth that some one understands me. No one can understand me as much I understand myself. Yes, no one can understand you as much you understand yourself !!!.Then what about our parents? our life partners? our best friends? hmmmm...., its just the percentage of understanding that varies. Your best friend can understand you some percent more than your 'just friend'. Your parents and life partners can understand you better than anyone else and off course relatively. Understanding is just a relative word. The percentage of understanding varies, it always tending to 100% but never reaches 100%. Its just I who understand myself completely and its just you who understands you completely. So reading my blog makes you understand me ? Nope, its just a small percentage of what I'm really :-).

No comments: